Starting NOW, commercial enterprises can lease an Enagic machine that produces the clearest, purest, and best-tasting water on the planet!
Here is a brief overview of the new Enagic Business Leasing Program (in partnership with DLC Oceanside).
If you would like a more detailed view of the entire process, please see this flow chart.
- Enagic Independent Distributor provides Business Leasing customer with the Leasing Packet (the links are below) for the respective region (US or Canada).
- Business Leasing customer completes and signs the entire packet.
- Business Leasing customer sends the one-page Lease Application form (marked Culver Capital or DLC) to DLC.
- Business Leasing customer sends all other completed forms to Enagic. DO NOT INCLUDE LEASE APPLICATION FORM.
- DLC will notify Business Leasing customer whether their lease has been approved or denied.
- Once Enagic has been notified of an approved lease by DLC, the machine(s) will be shipped to the Business Leasing customer.
- USA lease applications of $5,000 or more will receive the best rate.
- Lease applicants in the USA under $5,000 will incur a higher rate. Please include soft costs i.e. filters, enhancers, and deep cleanings.
- As of Jan 1, 2012, all lease applications in the USA under $10,000 must be accompanied by a credit report with a credit score of at least 650.
- DLC prefers all Canada lease applicants to have a credit score of 650.
- Canadian applicants with lower scores can often achieve funding.
- Note: Financial institutes apply higher rates to those applicants with lower scores. In Canada DLC offers A, B, and C funders.
- Canadian customers can apply online at www.sandiverley.ca,
Lease Program Application USA
Lease Program Application Canada
Checklist of Enagic forms that need to be submitted to Enagic:
- Lease Cover Sheet
- Return Policy
- Distributor Agreement
- SS-4 form Response Letter OR Articles of Incorporation
- Maintenance Guide
- Agreement for Business Lessees
Supply Order Form for USA or Canada
Email all Enagic forms to email@example.com
Or Fax to: 310.542.1700.
(Please use the Lease Cover Sheet if faxing the forms.)