The Poultry Industry
- Higher survival rate of young chicks.
- Increased weight gain due to increased mineral absorption through drinking water, with less fat content.
- Improved digestive system resulting in reduced ammonia and nitrate content in feces.
- Healthier and less antibiotic dependent animals.
- Shorter time to market.
- Better quality leaner meat.
- Reduced fecal odor due to less nitrate and ammonia content in animal waste.
- More effective wound and sore control with topical application of the disinfectant water.
- Disinfection of animal enclosures.
- Reduction of stagnant manure odor from manure lagoons.
- Reduction of bacteria count on eggs.
- Reduction in chemical usage